5.14.2006

Everfree

A favorite author of mine, one Nick Sagan (son of Carl), just contacted me to remind me that his new book Everfree is hitting shelves this coming Thursday, May 18th. Ok, honestly, by raise of hands ... how many of you have had a favorite author personally remind you about his latest book? Major cool points, Nick. Everfree will be the rightmost endcap of a trilogy of books, following Idlewild and its sequel Edenborn. Idlewild is truly one of the most deliciously twisty books I think I've ever read. Just when you think you've got it figured out, WHAM! it kicks you in the balls. Metaphorically speaking, of course. I urge you to check out the whole series.

Also check out Nick's website, and his blog. If you enjoy reading and you don't want the terrorists to win, you not only owe it to yourself. You owe it to America.

No comments: