4.22.2005

More ways in which my childhood was lame...

In the last two weeks, I've gotten the two best toys out of cereal boxes that I can ever remember. We never got any cool toys from cereal when I was a kid, and especially not out of the box. Now that I can get awesome stuff like a SpongeBob Squarepants watch out of a box of Cocoa Krispies, or a Lightsaber spoon (A LIGHTSABER SPOON!! HOLY CRAP!! IT LIGHTS UP!!) out of Honey Smacks, I'm too old to play with them without looking ridiculous. Screw that. When I was a kid, you had to save up UPC labels for two years to be able to send off for some cheap plastic trinket that probably would never work correctly anyway, if it came at all, because it took you so long to save up enough labels, cause your Mom didn't approve of buying cereals with that much sugar in them very often. Gosh, thanks Mom...

No comments: